Some pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hermes inspired bag in My Creative Space!

I've been busy working on a new bag pattern this week. Here's how the first one turned out:


I was inspired by this bag I saw a couple of days ago on the Yahoo website:


Mine isn't quite the same - but I do like it! And it cost a lot less than the Hermes version which is set to sell for nearly $2million!!

I've still got to work on the details  - the handle particularly isn't quite right yet...

But that's the fun of pattern making - solving those tricky problems and finding the best way to explain it all!
Watch this space for the completed pattern and tutorial coming soon!

For more fabulously creative spaces - go here!

9 comments:

  1. Great bag Jill!! Your photos look really good too.

    when I first saw the Hermes bag I thought it was made of chocolate, but I guess solid gold is good too, lol.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! Mmm...a chocolate version! Great idea!!

      Delete
  2. It's gorgeous, Jill! $2 million..whatevs...yours is priceless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute bag. Stopping by to say hello from the Creating Success Around the World Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your metallic mesh creation - looks tricky to work with a material like that! It came out very elegant, I think, what a great party bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. saw that picture too......love yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fantastic - I love the color!!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails